Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Magnets

Today, my 3rd grader made a needle into a magnet during science.

091509_1901[00]

I don’t know if you can tell or not but that is the needle picking up another needle.  It was a really neat project that Daddy helped with tonight.  Singapore Start Up Science is about to get really interesting and we will be doing circuits and electromagnets and it is really going to get neat from here on out.

091309_1417[00]

Bubba is in the Cub Scouts now.  He is a Tiger Cub.  It is really great.  He has been selling popcorn.  He really enjoys it and is hard at work here.

I know I haven’t updated in a while, but we have been changing curriculum and getting into a good place with school.  It is so much more challenging now.

 080609_1202[00]

Working at the table.

 080609_1202[01]

Big Sis working diligently.

No comments:

Post a Comment