Saturday, March 6, 2010

St. Patty’s Day Party

I am so excited.  We have found a low key homeschool group that is small and meets once a month for a craft, snack, book reading, and socialization!  They also meet one Friday a month for Mom’s night out.  I think we have finally found our home school group.

102_1544

Big Sis, Wiggles, and Bubba snacking.  It was so great b/c the person in charge of snacks brought sliced fresh oranges for Bubba (severe food allergies).

102_1545

Tadpole snacking.

102_1531

Bubba making a leprechaun trap.

102_1532

Bubba and Big Sis again.

 102_1541102_1534

Tadpole working on her trap and making a new friend.

102_1536 

Wiggles got into the church cabinet and stole a tootsie pop!  Yikes!  Will have to bring a bag of pops to replace at next meeting.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I'd love to find a "low-key" group that just enjoyed being together. How thoughtful of them to bring the oranges. Sounds like you had a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete