Since I am always hit or miss on the blog, I am doing one giant wrap up for spring 2014.
Valentine’s Party fun with our homeschool group
Blue and Gold for our Cub Scout Pack
Spring Soccer season
Homeschool Field Day!
Bubba crossed over from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts
Homeschool Group Spring Field Trip
It’s Formal Time!
Tadpole’s 1st Formal and Bis Sis’ 3rd and last homeschool formal (didn’t know it at the time)
They both went with friends.
Our homeschool group yearbook. The front cover is designed by the yearbook team. The back you custom design and get 4 custom pages at picaboo yearbook. I would love to put the 4 custom pages, but I put the kids’ real names on them. The right is our custom cover and that is our school motto and emblem that I created. It was really fun. We are the Carpe Diem Preparatory Academy Crusaders!
And last but not least, braces off!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment