Saturday, May 30, 2009

Countdown to Monday

On Monday, we will begin our journey with home schooling. We have always worked in the summer on things the schools didn’t cover well or things my children didn’t quite grasp during the school year, but this summer we will be doing home school. We will be testing the waters to see how both the children and I do with it.

As the books have came in, I have been super excited and poured over them all. I have thought about curriculum and what we will do over and over again. I have decided, undecided, and been confused at all the same time. Now I know exactly what we will be using for which subjects and hopefully it will all work out beautifully.

I am mainly going to be using HOD’s LHFHG and Learn at Home Grade 1 and Grade 3 for Tadpole and Bubba and HOD’s BHFHG and Learn at Home Grade 4 for Big Sis. Combining these two curriculum will cover all my bases in age and grade level appropriateness.

No comments:

Post a Comment