Big Sis reading one of the Twilight series books. We watched New Moon with friends the other night and she was trying to find out what Bella’s answer was to Edward.
Bubba needed to work on some cub scout requirements in order to get belt loops with his den. They had done these while we were on holiday visiting family.
He was working on the art belt loop and had to learn the primary and secondary colors and mix them.
He had to work on a citizenship poster for the citizen belt loop as well.
Cutting and pasting.
He is so proud of it.
Finished poster.
We had some battles as well. The kids fought hard with their army men.

Thanks for sharing your week! Is this a new backround. I like it.
ReplyDeleteBattles, art, great poster, and reading! FUN. Sounds like a great week.
ReplyDeleteBig Sis looks so young for reading Twilight. My DD~12 loves to read. If Big Sis needs some inspiration for a new series to read drop us a message. I love the look of your blog and the process pics. The poster turned out well. What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the concern, but I have read Twilight and didn't see anything that Big Sis~10 shouldn't be reading.
ReplyDeleteShe loves fantasy series and her favorite series is the Warrior cat clan books. She also enjoys the Harry Potter books.
Aww I bet he was so proud. Tell him I said he did a great job and that he should come help me with posters.
ReplyDelete