Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Civics for High School

We are using Glencoe Civics, Economics, and You alongside Rev2Rev for high school Government and Free Enterprise credits.  We will only be using the units on Government with Rev2Rev and will cover Free Enterprise with MTMM.

Item picture

I got a really good deal on Ebay on both the teacher’s wrap around edition and the student text.  I am basically just having dd13 go through the text and do the foldables (neat graphic organizers you make from paper that Glencoe introduces at the beginning of sections) and the section reviews that I am turning into notebooking pages.  She will do the chapter reviews as tests.

IMG_1900[1]

Here is the first set of notebook pages for Unit 1 Chapter 1 Section 1.  They are in pdf form.  This text is easy to find used on Ebay.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwavDVdRX1qnUkgzWldmR01pYUE/edit?usp=sharing

I will add the notebooking pages during our Rev2Rev week in reviews as I create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment